Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mousehunt

I bet alot of you out there has known of Mousehunt. It's a popular Facebook application set in the kingdom of Gnawnia, where players are hunters, hired by the king to catch mice using a variety of traps, bases and cheese. The mousehunter is able to catch mice by blowing a hunter's horn every 15minutes and using different combinations of trap/base/cheese. It's higly addictive imo, as you're enticed to sound just 1 more horn, just 1 more......

I started my life as a mousehunter in Mousehunt 3.0 (Longtail) on 9th June 2010, with the title Novice. As a novice, I got a free wooden base from Larry, and a choice of 2 traps - the High Tension Spring Trap or the Tacky Glue Trap - and 25 pieces of Cheddar cheese. Oh, I also got 3 free horncalls, then I'm off on my own >.<

The locations available to a starter Novice like me are the Town of Gnawnia and the Meadows. I bought all the Cheddar cheese I could with 25 gold left and travel to hunt in the Meadows........


Add me in Mousehunt!!!!
http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/profile.php?snuid=100001179412624

No comments:

Post a Comment